Pressure washing is one of the most effective ways for cleaning the exterior of your home or office. Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing offers comprehensive pressuring services for both commercial and residential structures. Our pressurized cleaning is affordable and at the same time ensures high quality for maintaining or restoring the beauty of your business place or home. We have a highly experienced team, who know how to do the job perfectly and to your absolute satisfaction.
Cleaning and Sealing Deck & Fence
It will come to you as a big surprise, once Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing is through with your deck or fence. We have industrial grade pressure washing equipment for washing and put a sealing finish with a professional touch. Regular cleaning of deck and fence prevents the wood from graying before age, encouraging mildew growth or causing damage by water due to absorption by the wood. Come to Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing and we will make your exteriors shine!
Brick and Concrete Washing
Pressure washing your brick and concrete surfaces can extend the life and beauty of your exteriors. Brick is a material which is highly prone to weathering and our pressure washing can ensure a prolonged life and enhanced glow of your driveway, sidewalk or patio.
Commercial Storefront and Sidewalk Cleaning
We offer flawless commercial cleaning services with high tech equipment for removing marks, gum etc. from your business place. Take advantage of Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing for a new, refreshed and professional look of your storefront!
How to Pressure-wash Your Walls to Remove Graffiti?
Removal of graffiti from your home walls can be rather time-consuming and rigorous. If you are planning to remove graffiti from your walls and wondering how to do it, then you are in the right place. One efficient method to get the work done is through a pressure washer performance like aqua blasting. Pressure washing graffiti off walls is a lot easier, safer and cheaper than using chemicals wash.
The expertise of pressure washers
- Go for steam pressure cleaning by using water that is extremely hot and merge it with a low-pressure setting. This is quite helpful enough to clean the tough stains. Harsh chemicals make the job unnecessarily more expensive, and they also contribute to the environment pollution especially contributes to the contamination of the groundwater.
- Pressure washing can as well be applicable for removal of materials, for instance, grease, bird droppings, chewing gum and even oil stains.
- Pressure washing can be effective for metal surfaces as well. When other techniques of paint removal like using paint thinner and sandpapering become ineffective, pressure washing graffiti off walls will be a more relevant and effective way of completing the cleaning job.
- Pressure wash the graffiti affected area at 1500-2000 PSI for better cleaning.
- Ensure safety precautions while using a pressure washer. Once the spraying technique is selected, check the settings to ensure proper usage thus preventing accidents.
- Go through the user manual thoroughly before working with a pressure washer.
- You can also create reverse graffiti with your pressure washer, on dirty boundary walls. All you need is a stencil and a high powered pressure washer. You have to place the stencil and spray the hot water on the area to remove off the dirt from a desired place while keeping some of it thus leaving behind the spot of dirt and nothing else.
- Test the cleaning area before starting off
It is always wise to do a test on the cleaning surface, be it a brick wall or a plastered wall, or even a wooden surface. Even low-pressure spraying can generate problems on particular surfaces, so always test it first before shooting out the massive spray!
Pressure washing graffiti off walls can be better done once-diverse pressure settings are tested on the surface to prevent surface damage while testing. You can use a wide spraying pattern to avoid any paint creating designs onto the surface that is being cleaned. An extra amount of care must be taken while cleaning an old masonry wall since such surfaces are more prone to degeneration.
While cleaning out the test area, make small and medium adjustments to establish the right kind of pressure and velocity for the particular surface that you are working.
Get the best from the industry
Graffiti on walls of buildings and sidewalks, makes them look ugly. These markings deface the building and other surfaces. There is a variety of sandblasting techniques and graffiti removers that can wipe away these markings. But different surfaces require dissimilar removal methods. The job is best carried out by expert professionals, who serve from under the supervision of pressure washing services.
- Before appointing professionals for the cleaning, task does a background check on the organization. Look out for their experience as well.
- Pressure washing equipment use hot water or sometimes water in combination with a solvent to get rid of graffiti from walls. You may first apply a solvent like baking soda on the surface, and then pressure washing graffiti off walls will be easier. Sometimes blasting medium, like baking soda, is used to remove graffiti more effectively.
- In case you want to do the job yourself, make sure that you purchase the best quality product. Pressure washers come with advanced features that claim to have improved productivity. Make sure it is portable and easy to carry.Also, check for a wand which will allow you to disconnect the water source quickly when required.
- Ensure the electric pressure washer’s compatibility. It must be compatible with the power configurations.
- Hence, it is often better to opt for a machine with multiple power options like 440V or 220V -240 V and 60 Hz or 50 Hz.
- The temperature in hot water pressure rises very soon, hence make sure you do not fiddle with it once it is ready. You will have to switch on the machine and wait for a few seconds while you can prepare your work area. As soon as it heats up you can start off working.
By following the techniques mentioned above, you can easily pressure wash your walls to remove graffiti quite effectively. You need to be fully prepared for landing into the task because it needs perfection and dedication to accomplish it satisfactorily.