This question is wondered by so many people in the Pressure Washing and Power Washing Industry along with Homeowners, Realtors, and other people in need of these types of services. The good news is that there is a major difference and it’s very easy to understand. Pressure Washing uses only high pressure without the use of heat to clean. At the same time, Pressure Washing is used with Eco-Friendly Cleaning Agents as well. On the other hand, Power Washing is used at a much lower pressure and involves the usage of heat. Both are excellent methods of cleaning and can provide great results as long as the person completing the services is a Professional and well Trained Power Washer Technician. At ViperTech Mobile Pressure Wash, we have Professional Power Washing Experts, Professional Grade Equipment, and Friendly Service waiting by to serve you.
The process utilizes environmentally safe chemicals and will not harm pets, plants or grass areas. Power washing removes mildew, mold and ground-in dirt that may be caused by acid rain.
• Houses: Pressure washing your house will give it a bright, clean look, as if it were newly painted or vinyl sided. The process will remove built-up dirt, mildew, mold, and streaking that can be caused by acid rain or rotten, molding plant material.
• Decks: Pressure washing your deck opens the wood grain for deep penetration of the deck stains or wood preservative. It will remove discoloration, stains, mold, mildew and old peeling paint.
• Patios and Walkways: Restore the natural beauty of your stonework. Make your patio look like new again and feel confident when entertaining and having guest over.
• Driveways: Your driveway takes a lot of beating – road dirt, sand, mud, oil and grease can be brought into the driveway from the tires on your car. We utilize the highest grades of Pressure Washing Solutions to clean up any driveway, no matter the condition.
Choosing the best cleanser for a cleaning job might be the key to having a beautifully clean home or property, but there are some cases where the stress required in removing a tiny little stain might put you in a really bad mood. This might be due to the reason that the stain is stuck too tight to the surface or if the area of the surface you want to clean is too large to allow violent manual scrubbing. If you have faced such a problem, then a magical pressure washing can be the solution you’re looking for.
Why You Should Choose Pressure Washing
Pressure washing is a very popular and effective method for handling large scaled cleaning jobs such as buildings, walls, driveways, industrial machineries, monuments etc. In the urban areas, pressure washing is a very useful tool for getting rid of pollution and fuel emission residue from large structures as well as for cleaning grime and mold collected over time. The grease and oil stains on your garage and sometimes even graffiti can be cleaned off instantly with a powerful pressure washing. A jet of internally heated water is blasted off through the nozzle of a pressure washer at 3000 psi. Depending on the type of stain and cleaning requirement, some chemicals and solvents are added to the water jet. Several methods of pressure washing are employed by professional pressure washing services including Soda Blasting, Sandblasting and Dry Ice Blasting methods, each of which is highly efficient in cleaning specific types of stain and dirt.
If you want clean exteriors for you home, there is no other more effective and efficient way to do it than pressure washing. Pressure washing uses high speed water jets which can easily penetrate the surfaces of wood, vinyl or aluminum sidings. Even if your house is located at the remotest part of the town, it must have sidings which may get very dirty being exposed to natural elements. For cleaning larger houses, a pressure washing can be the perfect approach. Using a pressure washer, you can easily reach the sidings of the second story without requiring any ladders or scaffolds.
Precautions to be taken before doing a Pressure Wash
• There shouldn’t be any obstacle in the site that might accidentally cause a tripping hazard or somehow get your hose tangled.
• Cover all the nearby plants which may be affected by the high pressure water stream.
• Put a cover on the light fixtures and such other electrical components.
• Make sure that the windows and doors are all closed.
Tips for Pressure Washing the Sidings
You don’t want any sort of streaking from your sidings. To avoid streaks, cleaning solutions should be sprayed from the bottom and along the sections which can be identified. The solutions should be permitted to work from 5-10 minutes. However, it should not be allowed to dry completely. A rotating scrub brush can be used as an attachment for scouring the area of your siding which is covered with heavy soil or mud.
Pearland, Texas Pressure Washing offers the most reliable, safe and one of the most high-tech pressure washing service, perfect for serving all cleaning needs of your property. We are one of the most experience pressure washing companies in all of Houston. We have a top notch cleaning procedure enabling us to clean nearly anything inside or outside your home or office. We also offer low pressure methods for the most effective cleaning of any surface.
Why Do You Need A Pressure Wash?
In Texas, the weather causes algae, mildew and mold grow at a very fast pace and cover nearly every surface of a structure you can imagine. This includes asphalt roofs, sidings, driveways, pool enclosures, patios and many others. With this rapid growth, it’s extremely essential to maintain a scheduled cleaning at least once a year to make sure that your property looks fantastic just like it was when built for the first time. An unmaintained and unclean property is likely to cost you money in the future.
How can you keep algae, mildew and mold from growing on the surface of your exteriors? Well, you can’t. It’s just not possible to stop their reformation. But what you can do is, go for a smart maintenance plan with annual cleaning and ensure that these nasty organisms are treated with sufficient chemicals for reducing their growth. And for that, the most effective method is to go for a pressure wash. Here at Come to Pearland, Texas Pressure Washing, where we offer a highly experienced team who can handle all your pressure washing needs and make your property sparkling clean!
Pressure washing is one of the most effective ways for cleaning the exterior of your home or office. Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing offers comprehensive pressuring services for both commercial and residential structures. Our pressurized cleaning is affordable and at the same time ensures high quality for maintaining or restoring the beauty of your business place or home. We have a highly experienced team, who know how to do the job perfectly and to your absolute satisfaction.
Cleaning and Sealing Deck & Fence
It will come to you as a big surprise, once Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing is through with your deck or fence. We have industrial grade pressure washing equipment for washing and put a sealing finish with a professional touch. Regular cleaning of deck and fence prevents the wood from graying before age, encouraging mildew growth or causing damage by water due to absorption by the wood. Come to Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing and we will make your exteriors shine!
Brick and Concrete Washing
Pressure washing your brick and concrete surfaces can extend the life and beauty of your exteriors. Brick is a material which is highly prone to weathering and our pressure washing can ensure a prolonged life and enhanced glow of your driveway, sidewalk or patio.
Commercial Storefront and Sidewalk Cleaning
We offer flawless commercial cleaning services with high tech equipment for removing marks, gum etc. from your business place. Take advantage of Sugarland, Texas Pressure Washing for a new, refreshed and professional look of your storefront!
How to Pressure-wash Your Walls to Remove Graffiti?
Removal of graffiti from your home walls can be rather time-consuming and rigorous. If you are planning to remove graffiti from your walls and wondering how to do it, then you are in the right place. One efficient method to get the work done is through a pressure washer performance like aqua blasting. Pressure washing graffiti off walls is a lot easier, safer and cheaper than using chemicals wash.
The expertise of pressure washers
- Go for steam pressure cleaning by using water that is extremely hot and merge it with a low-pressure setting. This is quite helpful enough to clean the tough stains. Harsh chemicals make the job unnecessarily more expensive, and they also contribute to the environment pollution especially contributes to the contamination of the groundwater.
- Pressure washing can as well be applicable for removal of materials, for instance, grease, bird droppings, chewing gum and even oil stains.
- Pressure washing can be effective for metal surfaces as well. When other techniques of paint removal like using paint thinner and sandpapering become ineffective, pressure washing graffiti off walls will be a more relevant and effective way of completing the cleaning job.
- Pressure wash the graffiti affected area at 1500-2000 PSI for better cleaning.
- Ensure safety precautions while using a pressure washer. Once the spraying technique is selected, check the settings to ensure proper usage thus preventing accidents.
- Go through the user manual thoroughly before working with a pressure washer.
- You can also create reverse graffiti with your pressure washer, on dirty boundary walls. All you need is a stencil and a high powered pressure washer. You have to place the stencil and spray the hot water on the area to remove off the dirt from a desired place while keeping some of it thus leaving behind the spot of dirt and nothing else.
- Test the cleaning area before starting off
It is always wise to do a test on the cleaning surface, be it a brick wall or a plastered wall, or even a wooden surface. Even low-pressure spraying can generate problems on particular surfaces, so always test it first before shooting out the massive spray!
Pressure washing graffiti off walls can be better done once-diverse pressure settings are tested on the surface to prevent surface damage while testing. You can use a wide spraying pattern to avoid any paint creating designs onto the surface that is being cleaned. An extra amount of care must be taken while cleaning an old masonry wall since such surfaces are more prone to degeneration.
While cleaning out the test area, make small and medium adjustments to establish the right kind of pressure and velocity for the particular surface that you are working.
Get the best from the industry
Graffiti on walls of buildings and sidewalks, makes them look ugly. These markings deface the building and other surfaces. There is a variety of sandblasting techniques and graffiti removers that can wipe away these markings. But different surfaces require dissimilar removal methods. The job is best carried out by expert professionals, who serve from under the supervision of pressure washing services.
- Before appointing professionals for the cleaning, task does a background check on the organization. Look out for their experience as well.
- Pressure washing equipment use hot water or sometimes water in combination with a solvent to get rid of graffiti from walls. You may first apply a solvent like baking soda on the surface, and then pressure washing graffiti off walls will be easier. Sometimes blasting medium, like baking soda, is used to remove graffiti more effectively.
- In case you want to do the job yourself, make sure that you purchase the best quality product. Pressure washers come with advanced features that claim to have improved productivity. Make sure it is portable and easy to carry.Also, check for a wand which will allow you to disconnect the water source quickly when required.
- Ensure the electric pressure washer’s compatibility. It must be compatible with the power configurations.
- Hence, it is often better to opt for a machine with multiple power options like 440V or 220V -240 V and 60 Hz or 50 Hz.
- The temperature in hot water pressure rises very soon, hence make sure you do not fiddle with it once it is ready. You will have to switch on the machine and wait for a few seconds while you can prepare your work area. As soon as it heats up you can start off working.
By following the techniques mentioned above, you can easily pressure wash your walls to remove graffiti quite effectively. You need to be fully prepared for landing into the task because it needs perfection and dedication to accomplish it satisfactorily.
This is a very good question to ask that why you get your home, office or even premises of a real estate pressure wash? There are many reasons for hiring this kind of cleaning services. To start with it has to be mentioned that getting a pressure wash will no doubt keep your site clean. If you are a homeowner, realtor or own an office, then you will certainly understand the importance of keeping your property clean. This will get rid of dirt, grime, fungus, and also any kind of mould formation that may cause serious problem to your health. This is why all of us prefer to keep our surroundings spick and span.
Another reason for getting pressure washaround your place is for extending the life your belongings. That is correct maintaining things in the best ways will help increase the life of your assets. Be it the graveled drive way, shingles on the roof or the windows of your building all this will serve you longer if you can keep them dirt free.
In the end it has to be stated that pressure wash can surely help in better insulation and make your office or home more energy efficient. Sanitizing all the nooks and corners of your property by using this technique of washing really can assist in retaining insulation of your home or office. Hence it is very clear that utilizing pressure wash in the right ways can actually benefit you in the best possible ways.